Navajo Nation Jobs:
How do I apply for Navajo Nation jobs?
You must use the official Navajo Nation Employment Application to apply for jobs currently being advertised. A listing of current job vacancies can be viewed on the Job Openings tab on our website.
What electronic file formats are acceptable?
If you are applying via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following electronic document formats are acceptable.
- Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
Please refrain from sending picture (.gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png) file formats. Due to network security DPM does not accept linked or shared documents.
What do I need to attach to my application?
In order to receive full credit for education and experience, the following documents must be attached to the application.
- Copies of degrees and transcripts.
- Copies of diplomas/certificates.
- Any type of permit or other appropriate documents required for the position.
How do I apply for Navajo and/or Veteran's preference?
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB).
- Application for Veteran's Preference.
- DD214 or DD215.
Where and how can I submit my application?
The completed and signed Employment Application and all required documents must be submitted to the Department of Personnel Management (DPM) by the close of business (5:00 PM) on or before the closing date specified on the Job Vacancy Announcement. All applications submitted by following methods must be signed to be acceptable. Unsigned applications will be deemed incomplete and will not be accepted. Submitting a signed application to replace the unsigned application at a later date is also not acceptable.
Employment applications can be delivered to the Department of Personnel Management by one of the following methods:
- Hand carried to DPM. Our office is located in Room A of the Staff and Development and Training Center on Morgan Blvd in Window Rock, AZ.
- Mailed via postal service and must be received by DPM at close of business on or before closing date.
- Faxed to DPM and must be received by DPM at close of business on or before closing date.
- Emailed to email@example.com and must be received by DPM at close of business on or before closing date.
- Department of Personnel Management
- P. O. Box 7080
- Window Rock, AZ 86515
- Phone: (928) 871-6330
- Fax: (928) 871-6976
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org